WC Vapor is looking for highly motivated and organized individuals with great customer service skills, time management, and work ethic to join our team. As a sales associate in the Roanoke and Salem area, you would be trained to work at multiple locations, depending on the need.
- Greet customers as they enter the store and assist them in deciding on their purchase.
- Answer questions customers ask about our products.
- Process transactions.
- Unpacking orders from distributors.
- Packing orders for transfers to other stores.
- Using judgment and knowledge to solve problems.
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace.
- Perform daily duties as requested by Management.
- Must be able to perform and switch between all these tasks as needed, even when unsupervised.
- Time management skills.
- Multitasking skills.
- Friendly and positive customer service skills.
- Knowledge about vaping and/or CBD products is preferred, but not required.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Experience working independently in a retail environment - Vape/CBD is a plus.
- Education: High school or equivalent.
- Language: English.
- Work Authorization: United States.
- Reliable Transportation.
- Advancement Opportunities.
- Paid Time Off (After 90 Days).
- Laid Back Environment.
- Employee discount.
- Flexible schedule.
- Health Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.